[ic] item-price and loop-price is not the same and have not the same behavior with IC 4.8.5

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 19 11:08:00 2002

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Joachim Leidinger (jojo@blackpoint.de):
>
>>What is the cause? The scratch variable "dealer" is always right and I
>>don't lost the value of that variable. Why is PriceField not set right,
>>if I'm a dealer?
>>
>>Any hints, suggestions and helps are very welcome!
>>

> Do you have the file etc/after.cfg ? It sets a price profile for
> "dealer" independent of your AutoLoad.

NO! The catalogs is old and was running with IC 4.6.5! I'm in the
process to update and fit that catalog for the newest IC 4.8.5!

I've found after.cfg from the foundation demo store. I will study it and
test it with my catalog. Any hints to look at another point to update my
catalog for the newest IC 4.8.5?

Hmmm...why is my setting of catalog.cfg working right with IC 4.6.5 and
not with IC 4.8.5?

Thanks for your time!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]