[ic] item-price and loop-price is not the same and have not the same behavior with IC 4.8.5

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 19 12:07:01 2002

Mike Heins wrote:
> Quoting Joachim Leidinger (jojo@blackpoint.de):
>
>>What is the cause? The scratch variable "dealer" is always right and I
>>don't lost the value of that variable. Why is PriceField not set right,
>>if I'm a dealer?
>>
>>Any hints, suggestions and helps are very welcome!
>>

> Do you have the file etc/after.cfg ? It sets a price profile for
> "dealer" independent of your AutoLoad.

Dear Mike,

I've tried after.cfg with different content and it seems to me, I'm too
stupid to use it right.

What should after.cfg looks, if I've in catalog.cfg

----- snip -------
PriceField     no_price
CommonAdjust products:HEURO1,HEURO10,HEURO20

UserDB         default    scratch    dealer

Autoload <<EOR
[perl]
     if($Scratch->{haendler}) {
             $Config->{PriceField} = 'no_price';
     } else {
             $Config->{PriceField} = 'EKEURO';
	}
[/perl]
EOR
----- snip -------

If the scratch variable "haendler" is set to 1, if we have a dealer and
set to empty, if we have not a dealer. I've a field "Selektionskz" for a
dealer and want to use it instead of the scratch variable "haendler".

The price fields in question is

HEURO1, HEURO10 and HEURO20

for a dealer with 1 in his field "Selektionskz" in the userdb table.
With IC 4.6.5 and as a dealer. I get the price with

Quantity    PriceField
<10         HEURO1
 >=10 - <20  HEURO10
 >=20        HEURO20

Per default, the PriceField is EKEURO for anybody with Selektionskz <> 1 .

Thank you very much!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]