[ic] Intent to write: merchandising HOWTO

Dan Browning interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 20 17:43:01 2002

At 02:31 PM 7/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello group-
>
>Since I haven't been able to find any documentation on
>the excellent mechandising features of Interchange, I
>have begun writing a HOWTO.  I'll post an early
>version as soon as I have a bit more together, and
>would appreciate any comments or feedback on it.
>
>Of course, if such a thing exists, someone please
>point it out to me and save me reinventing the wheel.
>
>Cheers,
>
>-Brian

That is great to hear, Brian; I would be happy to assist you with this.  I
highly recommend that you use the SDF file format, as that will provide us
(the ICDEVGROUP) the greatest ease in adding your documentation to our code
base.  It is a very easy format to learn, try checking out the 'docs'
module from the CVS server, there are some hints there to get started as
well as examples to go from.  A (very) simple HOWTO to start from may help:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/~danb/ic_howto_cluster.sdf

That goes double for anyone else out there thinking of contributing to the
documentation.

| Dan Browning, Kavod Technologies <db@kavod.com>
Democracy is a form of government in which it is permitted to wonder
aloud what the country could do under first-class management.
                 -- Senator Soaper