[ic] Intent to write: merchandising HOWTO

Brijam interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jul 20 21:08:01 2002

--- Dan Browning <dbml@kavod.com> wrote:
> That is great to hear, Brian; I would be happy to
> assist you with this.  I
> highly recommend that you use the SDF file format,
> as that will provide us
> (the ICDEVGROUP) the greatest ease in adding your
> documentation to our code
> base.  It is a very easy format to learn, try
> checking out the 'docs'
> module from the CVS server, there are some hints
> there to get started as
> well as examples to go from.  A (very) simple HOWTO
> to start from may help:
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/~danb/ic_howto_cluster.sdf

Thanks Dan.  I appreciate your offer to help.  Soon
I'll be needing assistance figuring out some of the
more complex merchandising options, and making sure
what I've written is actually the way it works.

I had already started writing with the standard HOWTO
format in mind, but having never done it I didn't know
how to do it correctly.  I'll get up to speed on SDF
and be sure to write to that format.

Cheers,

-B