[ic] Intent to write: merchandising HOWTO

Sat Jul 20 17:53:01 2002

Quoting Brijam (brijam2000@yahoo.com):
> Hello group-
>
> Since I haven't been able to find any documentation on
> the excellent mechandising features of Interchange, I
> have begun writing a HOWTO.  I'll post an early
> version as soon as I have a bit more together, and
> would appreciate any comments or feedback on it.
>
> Of course, if such a thing exists, someone please
> point it out to me and save me reinventing the wheel.

Other than the on-line help accessed by clicking "Help" at the
screen, I don't believe there is anything.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon