[ic] get_password.html text not refreshed?

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 21 12:39:01 2002

I've made some simple text changes to the returned text in
query/get_password.html, eg:

"That one generated more than one match."
becomes
"That query generated more than one match."

However, when I use lost_password.html and clicked on Submit to get
to query/get_password.html, the amended text are not reflected on the
html page.  I'm sure I've made changes on the the right file/path,
and restarted interchange.  Is there something else I need to do?
Sounds like something very simple, yet elusive...!