[ic] get_password.html text not refreshed?

Interchange User interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Jul 21 12:45:02 2002

Argh, pls ignore my previous mail...  I've found the problem.  It was
a wrong path.  I've made changes to query/get_password.html instead
of pages/query/get_password.html .  Strange that the former path
exists in my Trial environment, yet not in the Production env.
Anyway, solved  :P