[ic] IC Newbie - Item edit stripping product group and making it the category

erik petersen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 22 14:11:02 2002

Thanks for answering quickly! :) I actually fixed the problem 3 minutes
ago by updating my cvs and reimporting the catalog.

Yes, it was based on the foundation template, but the catalog is/was
also using mysql, or at least I think I am using mysql as it was
selected during the makecat process. Is makecat where you select how the
catalog will be managed?

Best regards,

Erik Petersen
Integration Architects