[ic] missing order recovery?

Glenn McCalley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 22 15:17:01 2002

Hi there,

Last week, due to an Authorize.Net problem (now solved) we had a group of
orders which were in fact charged (some multiple times), but since the
customer never got to the receipt page we do not seem to have any record of
the order.  Not in tracking.asc, usertrack, nowhere we can find.  There is a
gap in the order numbers though so they must have been real close to
completion...

So the phone is ringing "Hey where's my stuff?  Why did you charge me 4
times?" etc.

Is there -anywhere- these orders might be hanging around?  A dead session
record somewhere maybe?  Some log I haven't seen yet?

T'anks,
Glenn.