[ic] Multiple catalogs accessing same data/sessions

Russell Mann interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 22 16:20:01 2002

Dear List,

I have a store using Interchange.  I want to keep my customer data in one
central place for their benefit, but I want to make some other sites that
aren't directly connected to this store.  The other sites will need user
authentication and generate dynamic pages based on preferences and
memberships purchased.  Can I safely do this with different "catalogs"
pointing to the same session and data?  For example:

storedomain.com --> existing store
memberssite.com --> membership content, using same data as on the
storedomain.com

I can't seem to find an answer on the list to this question, so any thoughts
would be great.

-Russell