[ic] Interchange 4.8.3-1 (rpm) - Open link in new window

Rick Eicher II interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 17:32:00 2002

Hello,

I need the customer to agree to the user agreement before submitting
there order. So I have a check box near the submit button that has to be
checked. That part is work with no problem.

I would like to make a link to the "User agreement" right next to the
check box. I have the JavaScript that works, but not when I put it on
the checkout page.

Here is the javascript function to open new window:

<SCRIPT> // User Agreement window
  function Start(page) {
  OpenWin = this.open(page, "User Agreement",
"toolbar=yes,menubar=yes,location=yes,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes");
   }
</SCRIPT>

Here is the function being called:

  [error name="agree" std_label="Do you agree with the User Agreement"

   required=1 show_label=1] Yes
 <INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME=agree VALUE="[value name=agree]">

  bin/inventory/agreement.html')";>User Agreement</a>
        [button
                name="mv_click"
                src="__THEME__/placeorder.gif"
                text="Place Order"
                hidetext=1
                form=checkout
        ]
                mv_todo=submit
        [/button]

The closes thing I found in the archives was this
http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-March/019
498.html. This shows a nice way of opening item pictures in a new
window.

Am I missing something or is my code just that bad?

Thank you for your time,
Rick