[ic] MailOrderTo problem with Foundation store

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 17:56:01 2002

Hello,

I've a question regarding setup of the Foundation demo store and the
catalog.cfg file. I've installed everything, and even gone through the
tutorial and built the simple store, which for the most part works well.
However I'd like to play with the Foundation store. When I
/usr/sbin/interchange -r the daemon, I get an error with the foundation
catalog.cfg saying I need to specify the MailOrderTo directive.
Looking at the file, that directive appears to have a variable for the
value. Just in case, I added a real email address anyway, but I still get
the same error on restart. Any ideas? And where is the directive variable
filled?

Thanks,

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC