[ic] MailOrderTo problem with Foundation store

Richard Houston interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 23 18:05:01 2002

I had  a similar problem and a a quick poke around on the mailing list
archives point out that it maybe a permission  issue. The user I had
owning the cat was not the same as the intech user that i was starting
the interchange daemon as. I did a chown and all was well.

In my case I had was stating the cat for the first time and trying to
use mysql as the DB. The tables were not being created. As soon as I
worked out the permissions issue the table were created and the catalog
started up just fine.

Just figure I would pass this experience along.

Thanks

Rich