[ic] Question about image directories

Philip Alves interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 24 00:00:01 2002

Hello all!

I think I may have a brain cramp and screwed up image placement.  Basically,
I'm developing a B2B storefront and have others working on getting the
images to me.  I'm using the foundation demo as a base and things have been
going realtively smoothly until now.

The foundation demo has the images in the html document space here:
/zarb/www/foundation/images

This is where the brain cramp comes in.  I asked the person doing the images
to place them here:  /zarb/files/images

There are over 18000 images total, and this would be a big move if that's
what it came down to.  Any way to fool Interchange into thinking that where
the images are is actually  '/zarb/www/foundation/images' ?

Also, the person doing the images has created subdirectories named for the
various categories in '/zarb/www/foundation/images/items' .  Is this ok, or
do I have to have all items in the 'items' directory only?

Thanks in advance!

The Brain Cramp Kid