[ic] Admin Layout Page Permissions Problem

gvijeeth interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 24 04:40:01 2002

Hi All,

I Would Like thank Mr.Mike Heins for his Support in setting up the URL look

for a store.

I finally got it after making some changes in variable.txt. Now Its working
fine. But now When I am trying to go design part in  admin layout . Its
giving me an error

 " The following error occurred:

      Sorry, no permission for page 'layout=e'.

    Please correct and try again.

    Maybe you need to log in? "

I had checked all the permissions for admin in the access.

even  then its giving me the same error.

Any Ideas?????????

Thanks

Vijeeth

http://interchange.redhat.com/pipermail/interchange-users/2000-December/003122.html

> To avoid the rewrites, use:
>
> - FullURL in interchange.cfg
> - Alias for _all_ static HTML
> - ScriptAliasMatch ^/(.+) /usr/lib/cgi-bin/yourstore

Does this work? I don't think it should, for having no SCRIPT_NAME
component should stop IC in its tracks.

If you can get it to work, perhaps this is better:

ScriptAliasMatch ^/([^.]+)$      /usr/lib/cgi-bin/yourstore
ScriptAliasMatch ^/(.+\.html)$   /usr/lib/cgi-bin/yourstore

That will allow you to serve other types of content (like images) without
processing by IC.

I got a bit interested in this and verified it won't work. Then I added
this to the top of Vend::Server::map_misc_cgi:

        if($Global::Variable->{SCRIPT_REPLACE}) {
                $CGI::path_info = "$CGI::script_name$CGI::path_info";
                $CGI::script_name = $Global::Variable->{SCRIPT_REPLACE};
        }

Then when I went to these settings in interchange.cfg:

    FullURL  yes
    Catalog  found  /work/interchange/catalogs/found sam.heins.net/store
    Variable SCRIPT_REPLACE /store

I of course had to change the CGI_URL to blank (making VendURL be
http://sam.heins.net).

Then it worked, and the images came through.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>