[ic] demo seems to be broken

Wed Jul 24 14:35:02 2002

Quoting Jon Jensen (jon@redhat.com):
> > Thing #2:
> > Your pages are trying to write "illegal cookies." That's not reassuring to
> > people who are researching their options in eCommerce.
> >
> > I'm not saying you're breaking the law, just that "a path in the cookie
> > does not match the page address;" and security-conscious folks will refuse
> > those cookies, which could keep cookie-dependent portions of your site from
> > functioning properly. (See above?)
>
> Hmm. I'm going to pass on this one.

I am not. This is totally dependent on setup. I think we will remove the
default "Alias" in makecat for 5.0, which causes this type of warning.
It shouldn't affect things, because we are setting the cookie for the
real path as well.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon