[ic] Need help/idea with admin and .xls import

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jul 26 22:46:02 2002

I've already tried installing the modules using the MCPAN, but no success
that way either. Any other ideas why the .xls file aren't working? I also
tried saving the .xls files as comma-delimited text but that didn't work
either. Arghh.

Dave LaTourette
Davesport LLC
ph. 425-888-4444