[ic] Maintain tree navigation with the admin Ui

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 17:07:00 2002

Hi,

Has anyone managed to create a navigation structure with the design-tool of
the admin UI? I would need to build a tree structure that expands a custom
sub-section on each page..

This is what I mean: The index page contains the root-structure. Each page
could contain subpages (or subpages with a 3:d level of subpages..) that is
shown only if the user is on a sub-page..

index.html
  Page 1
  Page 2
  Page 3
  Page 4

page1.html:
  Page 1
    Sub page 1
    Sub page 2
    Sub page 3
  Page 2
  Page 3
  Page 4

page2.html:
  Page 1
  Page 2
    Sub page 1
    Sub page 2
    Sub page 3
  Page 3
  Page 4

subpage1.html
  Page 1
  Page 2
    Sub page 1
      SubSub page 1
      SubSub page 2
    Sub page 2
    Sub page 3
  Page 3
  Page 4

I think that you got the idea what I'm looking for.. I could explain some
more, but that could become too complicated :)

Thanks in advance for any reply

Regards, René