[ic] Maintain tree navigation with the admin Ui

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 17:37:01 2002

> > I don't think the Admin UI is capable of doing what you want out of the
> > box.  Perhaps some custom programming and the [tree] tag will get
> > you where
> > you want to go.
>
> I tried that one, but it was too complex to me :(  I would rather
> be able to
> maintain the navigation structure through the UI..

You could always get a 'competent consultant' to do it for you then..

Tree-based categories with configuration through the admin ui would be
great. I think a category tree is a must for any large products database.

Jonathan
Webmaint.