[ic] Maintain tree navigation with the admin Ui

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 17:48:00 2002

> You could always get a 'competent consultant' to do it for you then..
I would gladly do that, but unfortunately I'm building this site for a
non-profit organization, and with a zero budget :(

I'll see if I'll manage somehow to create this tree-stuff, and I'll post to
the list my solution :)

> Tree-based categories with configuration through the admin ui would be
> great. I think a category tree is a must for any large products database.

I agree. Without a logical category/navigation structure no-one wants to
wade through thousands of products..

Rene