[ic] Are you sick of Spam? This is a hint in how to do that easy :)

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 17:41:14 2002

Hi guys,

I know that this message does not belong here, but I'll post this anyway..

I receive each day about 20 messages full of all kinds of Spam. I used to
filter all messages with my crappy Outlook 2k, but it was not good enough.
Then I saw an article in a Linux magazine that mentioned about SpamAssassin
http://spamassassin.org (or http://us.spamassassin.org/). It use it with
procmail on my isp:s machine so that it filters Spam direct to an email-dir
that you can check once a while with an IMAP mail client.. This has for now
worked perfectly the last two months, and it has worked with a 99% accuracy.

I hope this helps you in getting rid of the masses of SPAM that is waiting
for you...

Regards, Rene