FreeBSD Bug (Was: Re: [ic] IC 4.8.2 Segmentation fault and core dumped)

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jul 29 21:45:01 2002

Tim McCullagh wrote:
>>Are there more people out there running FreeBSD and Interchange ?
>

> Yes I know of at least three in my small area.  It seems to work well once
> it is up and running.
>
> I have had Minivend / Interchange running for 3 years on a FreeBSD platform
>
> It is a very good application and thanks to the developers and people that
> give up some much time to answer the mailing lists

That is fine to hear! But did you have any problem with IC and FreeBSD?
Did you use FreeBSD 4.5 or 4.6 and are you able to go into the admin
page (UI) and can you successfully use the button "Administration"?
Without a "Internal Server error..." messages?

There is a problem with the UI usertag version.tag to get the uid via
[version extended=1 uid=1]. Stefan and I will debug if at thuesday and
we want to try out the cause of that problem or so.

I'm surprised because I asked all FreeBSD and IC users about their
experiences and problems with IC running under FreeBSD and got no
response. Only two persons I was in touch with me personally gave me
feedback on this subject.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]