FreeBSD Bug (Was: Re: [ic] IC 4.8.2 Segmentation fault and core dumped)

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 09:57:00 2002

Joachim Schubert wrote:
> Joachim Leidinger wrote:
>>That is fine to hear! But did you have any problem with IC and FreeBSD?
>>Did you use FreeBSD 4.5 or 4.6 and are you able to go into the admin
>>page (UI) and can you successfully use the button "Administration"?
>>Without a "Internal Server error..." messages?
>

> - 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD
> - perl, version 5.005_03 built for i386-freebsd
> - psql (PostgreSQL) 7.2
> - Interchange version 4.8.5
> - devel-server without traffic

Have you FreeBSD 4.5 or greater *and* perl 5.6.1?
or have you FreeBSD 4.6 with perl 5.6.1 as a system perl?
If yes, can you test it with IC and use the UI -> Administration?

>>I'm surprised because I asked all FreeBSD and IC users about their
>>experiences and problems with IC running under FreeBSD and got no
>>response. Only two persons I was in touch with me personally gave me
>>feedback on this subject.
>

> Sorry - i didn't read this before
> and was in holydays and have to read a lot of mails....

No problem and thank you for your time!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]