[ic] Connection to postgres fails after upgrading older Perl to 5.6.1

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Jul 30 16:26:01 2002

Hi,

I just upgraded Perl to 5.6.1, and after that I cant get IC to connect to
the postgres server. Everything worked fine before this, but now everything
seems to be a mess... I get the following error:

table 'tree' failed: DBD::Pg::db table_info failed: ERROR:  No such
attribute or function 'objsubid' at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 493.

This error is repeated at each table.

I can connect to the postgres server with Webmin and PgAdminII without any
problem. I tried to reinstall all needed modules, so I guess that this
should not be the reason for my problem...

What about IC? Should It also be rebuilt somehow after I upgraded Perl?

This is my setup:

RH 7.2
IC 4.8.6
Postgres that ships with RH 7.2