[ic] Newbie Question

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 31 09:11:02 2002

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002, Support Staff wrote:

SS>>Hi, I've been watching this list for several days and wonder why there
SS>>is so many problems with this program? Its intstalled in My hosting account
SS>>so I thought I would give it a try. I've used other programs but they don't
SS>>seem
SS>>to be so full or problems like this, Is it really worth the bother?

Raising my son was a -=LOT=- of bother and full of problems. In high school
I was called into the principals office at least weekly to support him.

Kids are so much trouble to raise, why does anyone bother? Are they really
worth the bother?

My favorite grandson turns 5 today.
My IC store has been on line for 13 months and doing great!

Yes, they are both well worth the bother and the problems!

-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Wednesday, July 31, 2002 at 09:00 AM:
"Scotty, beam us aboard." "Aye, sir.  Will a 2x4 do?"

This Linux System has been up 516 hours