[ic] Newbie Question

Mike Curtis interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 31 09:42:01 2002

SS>>to be so full or problems like this, Is it really worth the bother?

Raising my son was a -=LOT=- of bother and full of problems. In high school
I was called into the principals office at least weekly to support him.

Kids are so much trouble to raise, why does anyone bother? Are they really
worth the bother?

My favorite grandson turns 5 today.
My IC store has been on line for 13 months and doing great!

Yes, they are both well worth the bother and the problems!

-= Jim =-

Off topic I know but, a wonderful analogy and well put

>From another Newbie willing to make the effort

Mike Curtis