[ic] Newbie Question

Brent Kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Jul 31 16:44:01 2002

I think the fundamental error in judgement here is some people seem to pr=
esume=20
their ineptitudes in using the product are the equivilant of problems or =
bugs=20
in the product.

Sure, interchange has the occasional bug in it (as can be expected with a=
ny=20
evolving development project) but, as i'm sure 95% of the users on this l=
ist=20
are well aware of, its a great product that just takes a bit to learn=20
(depending on your level of proficiency with coding - esp. perl). Luckily=
 for=20
all of us there is a very devoted core team who actually hang out in irc=20
channels and email lists such as this one and bother to help teach the=20
myraids of users who are learning how to use this product (as well as a l=
arge=20
user base who seem happy to help pass the favour on where they can).

I think its safe to say the majority of users on this list greatly apprec=
iate=20
such help.

Cheers,

Brent Kelly