[ic] Cookies not persistent

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Jun 1 23:07:01 2002

> Hi, for some reason my cookies aren't persistent.  I have set an expire in
> the proper format in the set-cookie tag, and they are read properly until I
> close the browser and come back.  There is no entry for "Cookies" in the
> catalog.cfg which should then default to "Yes".  This is on 4.8.3.  I've
> scoured the manuals.  What am I missing?  Thank you!

I assume that you have set your browser preferences to allow persistent
cookies.  I ignore persistent cookies in my browser settings.

You could set your browser to show you the contents of the cookies it
receives, which will verify whether or not Interchange is sending you
cookies, and may help you to track down the problem.

Other than the above, if you show your [set-cookie] code, people may be
able to let you know where you're going wrong.