[ic] Anyone tried the Affiliate Program?

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 02:43:02 2002

"GoGoGone.com" <admin@gogogone.com> writes:

> I'm using 4.8.5 and am interested in the built-in affiliate program.
> Has anyone gotten this feature to work successfully?
>
> I am able to create an affiliate (even though a bit unsure of what to
> enter in all the fields) and produce a link by which it seems the
> traffic is monitored.  However when placing an order using that link, it
> never shows up as being credited to that affiliate.  Also, the
> login.html page does not seem to be correct as it does not display
> anything???
>
> Any help would be appreciated.  Please email me directly.

In the current version the key for the affiliate has to be letters
only.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Free resources for Interchange programming NOW !!!
Don't hesitate to contact me if you need my professional help.