[ic] sql inner join problems

Joshua Eckert interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Jun 5 17:14:01 2002

Hi, I am trying to run a simple sql query that does an inner join for two
tables.

Example: [query sql="select merchandising.sku, products.description from
products inner join merchandising on products.sku=merchandising.sku"
type=html]

How ever I can't seem to get it to work.  I've read through the docs, and
mailing list to no avail, so I'm sorry if this question is lame, but all I've
got is brain farts.

Background info:  I am using the foundation template with this just so you
know the table layout.  The Interchange version is 4.8.3.

Thnx