[ic] What about integration with accounting software....

Ubi interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 03:49:01 2002

 I would save orders into a database (there are instructions in the docs
about this) and then use the database for further, custom work.

 This is not exactly real interfacing, yet accounting is such a messy
matter and so much SW-dependant and involves so many problems that I
do not think it is an easy thing to do in some other way.

   Ubi

----