[ic] No Shipping When Not Logged In

Thu Jun 6 13:14:01 2002

Quoting bryce@acadaca.com (bryce@acadaca.com):

Yes, I believe there is a "default_geo" parameter you can pass in shipping.asc.
This works for internal UPS.

For external UPS, you need to set in Preferences or catalog.cfg:

	Variable  SHIP_DEFAULT_ZIP  98366

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

Friends don't let friends use Outlook. -- Bob Blaylock