[ic] PAGE_CLASS in Components Section of GUI Page Editor

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Jun 6 14:41:01 2002

A very basic question, I have created components that identify their
page class based on the physical page name and it has been working
slick.  What I am curious about is that even with the PAGE_CLASS removed
from the HTML file and the key files in the components directory, the
Page Class pull down still appears in the GUI.

I've restarted the server and it they still appear, any thoughts as to why?

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028