[ic] Problem with Options

Josef Strasser-Leitner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 8 17:14:02 2002

Thank you, Michael, but it doesn't work properly. The right sku is not shown
in the shopping cart. There is one item in the table product e.g. with the
sku 7201911. In the table options are two "items". One with the same sku as
the item in product table (price 8.80), the second with the sku 7201912
(price 30.0). When I choose the second option, it will be shown in the
shopping cart, but with the sku of the item in the product list.
http://shop.jsl.at/cgi-bin/rico/7201911.html  ('Kaufen' in German means
'buy' and 'Warenkorb' Shopping Cart.)

The shopping cart shows the sku from the product table and not the in the
option form filled in sku of the option.

Thanks in advance for further help!
Joe