[ic] Special Form Fields - Reformatted Page

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Jun 10 10:51:02 2002

At 08:55 PM 6/9/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I have reformatted the following page if you would like a copy to update
>the documentation.
>
>http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates10%2e01
>
>Who do I send it to, or do I just post it here in the message body?
>
>-Steve

You can send it to me if you want - I have commit access to the docs
repository. Bear in mind that the docs are in SDF; all other formats (text,
pdf, html) are generated from them by conversion utilities. If you
reformatted the page with html, there *may* be a util for converting in
back to sdf, but I am not sure.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax