[ic] Special Form Fields - Reformatted Page

Mon Jun 10 11:12:01 2002

Quoting Ed LaFrance (edl@newmediaems.com):
> At 08:55 PM 6/9/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hello,
> >
> >I have reformatted the following page if you would like a copy to update
> >the documentation.
> >
> >http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates10%2e01
> >
> >Who do I send it to, or do I just post it here in the message body?
> >
> >-Steve
>
> You can send it to me if you want - I have commit access to the docs
> repository. Bear in mind that the docs are in SDF; all other formats (text,
> pdf, html) are generated from them by conversion utilities. If you
> reformatted the page with html, there *may* be a util for converting in
> back to sdf, but I am not sure.

Nope, can't be done. The only format that is converted to SDF
is POD.

--
Mike Heins
Perusion -- Expert Interchange Consulting

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry