[ic] PC Configurator

John Beima interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 22 17:17:00 2002

Actually you can di it with simple options that alter the price...

Take a look at www.biochemgasmask.com and look under the
Boots/Gloves/Suits/Masks section and look at the Civilian Protection Suit And
Gas Mask - Ultimate Protection Model product.

This was entirely done using the simple options.

John Beima
jbeima@palb.com, support@alocalagent.com, and support@alocalchurch.com

P.A.L.B. Systems - Phone: (780)451-1086 - Fax: (780)447-4760
11639-122 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T5M 0B6

Affordable Web Pages - Phone: (888)932-9990 - Fax: (256)351-7297
2713B Spring Place SW, Decatur, Alabama, United States, 35603