[ic] TS-Market Advertising Brochure

Maxim Ushakov interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Jun 27 08:48:00 2002

Dear Sir or Madam,

We highly appreciate your interest in our products (http:\\www.telesys-market.com):
- Miniature digital voice recorders Edic-mini with unique features
- Small digital video recorders for mobile applications with long record time
- High quality and low cost development tools - IC programmers and copiers

And now we are glad to offer our Advertising Brochure ( http:\\www.telesys-market.com\brochure.pdf ) to your kind attention and for your marketing purposes.
Please let us know if you are interested to receive this brochure by post.

If yes, please provide us with your detailed post address for delivery purposes.

Thank you very much for your interest and your kind attention to our products, brochure and this message.

Best regards,

Maxim Ushakov
sim@hotbox.ru
TS-Market
http://www.telesys-market.com/

*** If you are not interested in our products and you do not wish to receive our e-mail messages any more,  please return this message with "REMOVE" in subject field

All the best