[ic] ship only to US

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Jun 28 19:52:00 2002

> Is there a simple way to only allow orders to one country?  Right
> now, only
> shipping to US customers via Priority Mail is allowed.  This works, but if
> the customer is not from the US, then the order goes through without
> calculation shipping, which we don't want.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill Shupp

Are you saying that you don't sell internationally at all?

If so I would think you could edit table products/country.txt and remove
foreign country names. This way the foreign countries will not be available
in the Country dropdown on checkout.

Alternatively, you could just hardcode the country value, and display
"Untied States" or "United States Only". If they can't tell you their
country, they won't order.

HTH

Paul