[ic] adding a field in transaction.txt

G Guttero interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Jun 29 18:17:01 2002

Hi, I need to add a field in transaction.txt so it can be pulled in
"loop-data transactions" calls.  The field (bill_eq_ship) specifies whether
the bill-to address is set to be pulled from the ship-to address.  I tried
simply adding the field in the header on transaction.txt and setting the
value on the checkout page, but it doesn't show up permanently in
transaction.txt.  How can I do this?  Thanks!

Also, thanks a lot to Ed and Russ for their posts explaining how to
implement the bill-to same as ship-to address function.