[ic] Mac OSX viable as a development platform?

Tue Mar 5 17:40:01 2002

Quoting Michael Stearne (mstearne@entermix.com):
> Flame on!  :-)
>
> Seriously, I have seen posts about this subject.  I got 4.8.2 to run
> with no problems on 10.1.  I haven't tried it since then, so maybe it
> has broken for some reason.  I will try it if I get a chance tonight on
> OS X Server 10.1.3.

I only ever stated that it worked after I tested it....albeit on the original
release version of OS/X.

Any segmentation fault problems *should* be fixed by recompiling the
latest Perl for the latest version of the OS. As per the Interchange
FAQ, Interchange cannot core dump as it has no compiled code. Only the Perl
or C-based Perl modules can seg fault/core dump, and we cannot control that.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown