[ic] Mac OSX viable as a development platform?

Robert Brandtjen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 00:54:00 2002

On Tuesday 05 March 2002 10:10 pm, Chris Devers wrote:
> ...thanks, but this answer was a little too abstract to be helpful. In the
> current context of trying to install Interchange, will the case
> sensitivity issue be severe enough to warrant reformatting a partition and
> destroying all the data stored on it? I am well aware of the abstract
> issues involved in case sensitive filesystems; I'm still not clear whether
> or not these issues are going to be a problem for this task.

Hmmm - well, I had troubles with it on X 10.x - it went in easier with UFS.
remember, apple has altered apps so they will run on HFS+ - they are not the
same as apps running on other *nix systems.
--
 Robert Brandtjen