[ic] Where/what is my main link/search form - /cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/

Roger Yarrow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 01:01:01 2002

I am working with the foundation demo and would like to change two things
but I can't figure out where the file I need resides?!

1) First, I wanted to change my default sorting requirements so whenever
something was clicked in my category bar, items would be sorted by
description.  I tried using the Design -> Search Builder in the Admin panel,
but it just gives me a code snippet, not a changed file or location.  Where
does that code go?  I know the category_vertical template builds the links
that do the searching, but I don't think the provided snippet goes there.

2) Also, in the same "area" the cart_display component is used and I want to
use cart_tiny instead.  Again, I can't figure out what file this is to
change.

Help!

PS -- Big thanks to everyone/anyone who has helped me so far!