[ic] Where/what is my main link/search form - /cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/

Jonathan Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 04:20:01 2002

> 1) First, I wanted to change my default sorting requirements so whenever
> something was clicked in my category bar, items would be sorted by
> description.  I tried using the Design -> Search Builder in the
> Admin panel,
> but it just gives me a code snippet, not a changed file or
> location.  Where
> does that code go?  I know the category_vertical template builds
> the links
> that do the searching, but I don't think the provided snippet goes there.

presumably you have something like:
	sf=category
	se=foo
	tf=description

You should change your search type to Complex. This gives you a textbox to
enter the search spec.

> 2) Also, in the same "area" the cart_display component is used
> and I want to
> use cart_tiny instead.  Again, I can't figure out what file this is to
> change.

Within the Content section of the admin ui, select the page you require and
change the component in the appropriate part of the layout.

good luck!

Jonathan
Webmaint.