[ic] Running IC on a separate server than the web server

Rene Hertell interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Mar 6 08:51:00 2002

> Is there a reason why you don't run IC on a different server than the DB
> server?  That is how I did my test IC install and it worked just fine.
> The IC and web server (roxen in my case) were on one machine and the DB
> on another.
>
> Chad

My ISP simply decided that the web server should be alone without any other
stuff... This is anyway a bit strange, and therefore I have to convince him
that IC should live on the same as apache...

Racke just pointed me out that I could use "tlink" over TCP/IP, So I've have
to investigate that alternative "just in case"..

Regards,

Rene