[ic] Re: Skipjack

Sat Mar 9 17:57:00 2002

At 04:17 PM 3/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>Tuesday February 05 2002 15:05, Ron Phipps wrote to All:
>
>  RP> your configuration.  Make sure the following has been done:
>
>  RP> (interchange.cfg)
>  RP> Require module Vend::Payment::Skipjack
>
>I upgraded Perl, and now Interchange reports this module missing. CPAN
>can't find it, either!
>
>It was working fine before, so I am puzzled - again. :(

If the module is actually there, than this is probably an issue with @INC;
I bet that since your upgrade it doesn't contain the path to the skipjack
module anymore. I'm not sure how (or if) you can update @INC manually, but
you could try installation IC again...

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax