[ic] Re: Skipjack

Sat Mar 9 20:04:02 2002

On Sat, Mar 09, 2002 at 02:55:29PM -0800, Ed LaFrance wrote:
> At 04:17 PM 3/9/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>
> >Tuesday February 05 2002 15:05, Ron Phipps wrote to All:
> >
> > RP> your configuration.  Make sure the following has been done:
> >
> > RP> (interchange.cfg)
> > RP> Require module Vend::Payment::Skipjack
> >
> >I upgraded Perl, and now Interchange reports this module missing. CPAN
> >can't find it, either!
> >
> >It was working fine before, so I am puzzled - again. :(
> >

> If the module is actually there, than this is probably an issue with @INC;
> I bet that since your upgrade it doesn't contain the path to the skipjack
> module anymore. I'm not sure how (or if) you can update @INC manually, but
> you could try installation IC again...

I don't see how a perl upgrade could kill the IC paths in @INC.  Maybe
it's not looking at current directory or some such.

Isn't Vend::Payment::Skipjack lib/Vend/Payment/Skipjack.pm relative
to ic top directory, where interchange.cfg file lives.

You could push that directory into @INC.  I'm pretty sure there are
examples in the first hundred or so lines of interchange script.
Or even more nasty:
cd /usr/lib/perl5
mkdir -p Vend/Payment
cp -a /path/to/Vend/Payment/Skipjack.* Vend/Payment
echo "Cruft"

Anyway, if you are dead, getting back up is first concern.  You
really should not have to reinstall.