[ic] does ic work with shared ssl certs

Mon Mar 11 19:26:01 2002

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, catchersgearonly wrote:

c>>Can anyone tell me if ic works with shared ssl certs on a virtual host.

I've heard a few people say that they have accomplished it, but it requires
a full head of hair to be pulled out!

Customers don't want to see some other companies name on your cert, or on
your merchant account. They want to see everything in the same name so that
they can have the confidence of a legitimate business.

Certs from Thawte (last July) are $125.00. Settng them up does not require
the FULL head of hair, only a little of it! :-) And, your customers are much
happier.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, March 11, 2002 at 19:30 PM:
Confucius say: Man who run behind truck get exhausted.

This Linux System has been up 1678 hours