[ic] Custom Report Column Selections of tables

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 12 09:36:01 2002

Still pulling my hair out with this.
When entering custom reports, table lists
do not display properly. What I'm finding
is that the "<" sign on the options for
the --select table-- options is getting replace
throughout the page with &lt; and I can't figure
out why. We've check with the Explorer on windows,
netscape on windows and linux... even with lynx this
happens.

Even went back to 4.8.3 files and this still happens.
What would cause this? No updates to our perl 5.005_03
or modules in some time. Not sure when this started, but
apparently awhile ago. System runs on RedHat 7.1 with apache.
Currently running the 4.8.3 interchange.

Below is from a view source when the /admin/report.html page
is returned.

Anyone have ANY ideas. I've been all over these pages and
in the list_table user tag, etc. and can't figure this out.

	<SELECT NAME="table0" onChange="populateTable(
			this.form.table0.options,
			this.form.column0.options,
			this.form.key0.options,
			this.form.table0.options[this.form.table0.selectedIndex].value
			)">
	&lt;OPTION VALUE=''> --select table-- &lt;/OPTION>

	<OPTION VALUE="2ndDayAir">2ndDayAir</OPTION>

	<OPTION VALUE="Ground">Ground</OPTION>
   SNIP SNIP the rest displays fine.

Jerry Uphoff