[ic] c.c. encryption

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 17 19:52:00 2002

you say that the credit card info was encrypted using the private key,
well, i don't ever remember setting up PGP on this computer, where is my
other half of the public key ?

and how do I do this ? is this something that I do through the
administrative interface on the shopping cart or over the command
prompt ?

can you give more details, the interchange instructions are lacking..

ray